By Alain, the 21.05.2019
How do I know if my colleaguer is in love with me
You wonder if your colleague is attracted to you and if you like him? Then find out what are the signs that your colleague is in love with you.
You have a colleague who likes you a lot but you do not know if it's reciprocal or not. So you do not dare to tell him that you are in love with him, for fear of being rejected and that this is the cause of a bad atmosphere later on at work.
Find out if your colleague is in love with you
So in order to be sure of yourself, just pay attention to the various signs that shows that your colleague is also attracted to you and that you can without telling him your feelings.
Signs that your colleague is attracted to you:
- He brings you what you miss.
- He is jealous when you talk to other people.
- He asks you what you do with your parties.
- He's trying to find out the name of your boyfriend.
- He often looks at your hands.
- He always takes his break at the same time as you.
- He defends you when your boss blames you.
- He is nervous in your presence.
- It does everything to lighten your workload.
- He has an extremely tactile attitude.
- He wants to travel with you at seminars.
- He sometimes sends you small messages.
- He offers you to carpool.
- He is always in a good mood with you.
- He says almost nothing when you discuss.
This list is not exhaustive, but if you read several things that your colleague does with you, there is a good chance that he will actually be in love with you, but that he too dare not tell you.