By Lucas, the 24.05.2019
Why you must take a trip to Japan once in your life
Want to take a vacation? So why not go on a trip to Japan and discover this beautiful country of Asia and escape the time of an extraordinary stay.
Japan has long been regarded as a very expensive and inaccessible travel destination for most people. But things have changed and it has become more accessible for travelers coming from European countries.
Why take a trip to Japan
You wonder why you might want to go on a trip to Japan and that would make you do more than 12 hours of planes. So here is some.
- For its beautiful landscapes
- To be totally out of the way
- To meet new people
- To practice or learn Japanese
- To make unusual experiences
- To be immersed in a new culture
- To savor typical dishes
- For the sense of Japanese hospitality
- Because it's a country at the heart of the trends and fashion of tomorrow
Which cities to visit in Japan
Japan is full of cities to visit, but impossible to visit during your trip. So if you had to choose some of these are the main cities to see during your stay.
- Tokyo for its modernity and traditions
- Kyoto for its historic center
- Osaka for the biggest wheel in the world
- Hiroshima and Miyajima Island
- Nara for its monuments
- Sapporo for Idori Park
- Kamakura for his big Buddha
If you decide to go on a trip to Japan you will not be disappointed and you will have the opportunity to have an incredible change of scenery and come back with many wonderful memories in mind.